Friday, July 17, 2009

Smoke Breaks

Welcome to The Coffee Shoppe aka (my blog),
I hope you are free-minded and half-way educated, because i want contribution to my posts, much more so then readers. Hopefully you will click on my adds, thus making google's paychecks larger. Show some love......................... Cmon............. no JK.
Think For yourself Man

For the sake of breaking in the Coffee Shop im going to start with some fucked up shit. I'm thinking 50's smoking advertizements, early anti-drug campaigning and some new world facts that should get you thinking. Please stay tuned.

MUCH STONER LOVE YOUR WAY




TIDBIT
For instance the amount of information that the average educated person in the 18th Century obtained in a lifetime is equvialant to the amout of information stored in a single issue of New-York Times. The thing that boggles my mind is how a large percentage of todays much more informed society still hold fast to the beliefs of the 18th century. Think of how much more informed we have become and are becoming.

off this im going to post some americas favorites enjoying a nice smoke break.

Stay Diptastikal

OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment